Perspectivity offers you a new 1-day training: Navigating Complexity
- Do you work with multiple parties that are different from each other?
- Do you want to achieve results together, but do you face a lot of effort, resistance and / or energy?
- Does the word ‘complex’ often fall when it comes to your project, challenge or your cooperation?
- Do you have the idea that you do not understand each other enough?
- Do you feel that you do not have the right (process) tools?
- Would you like to learn more in the field of facilitation, co-creation and / or collaboration?
- Do you feel that complexity offers a wealth of opportunities, if only you knew how to tab them?
In these turbulent times understanding complexity means, looking at the world through different eyes. Experiencing a world full of possibilities and how to take advantage of them. Learn how to navigate your complex issue, challenge or environment …
Work together with more cohesion, ease, results and energy.
What are we going to do?
We will introduce you to what is going on with (increasing) complexity and what that means for leadership, behavior, cooperation and organization in our society – and in organizations, in governments, and in partnerships. You will be introduced to the Cynefin framework on complexity and you will practice with it. We bring in case studies as examples and participants will work with their own (work-)situations.
After this training, you will:
- Know what ‘complexity’ is and why it is not the same as ‘complicated’
- Understand why blueprints do not work in complex environments
- Recognize constructive and destructive behavior in complexity
- Have insight into how you can navigate in complexity
- Experience the power of dialogue and how dialogue can lead to joint efforts/results
- Get an idea of suitable methods and tools
- Experience different interactive that move people
- Receive new insights so you will find new perspectives for action. You will be able to give (more) guidance in complexity.
- When: Tuesday, March 20
- Location: Amsterdam, exact location follows after registration
- Trainers: Elien Rogaar and Anna Kogut
Registration: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: call or email the trainers:
- Elien Rogaar: email@example.com tel. 06-15 058 106
- Anna Kogut firstname.lastname@example.org 06-23236163