A two-day training in essential facilitating skills (Dutch only)
In our current complex society we need the wisdom of the group to solve complex challenges. To lead groups to valuable results, skilful facilitation is indispensable.
In ‘The art of facilitating’ you learn techniques and skills for facilitating large and small group processes, independent of the methodology you use for your meeting. The training offers a mix of theory and practice. There is a lot of space for experimentation and reflection on your role as a facilitator. Next to that, we talk about the design principles of group sessions.
The training is preceded by an individual intake to determine how you can obtain the most from this training. After the two-day training there is the possibility to do an individual assignment. The trainer will consider the most suitable topic with you and is available for a reflective meeting after conducting the assignment.
Everybody who is in one way or other facilitating groups can join this training. The training is especially suitable for professionals with some experience in leading group processes, such as managers, team leaders and change processes facilitators.
Number of participants: 8 -12
After the training you will have:
- Improved your facilitation skills
- Gained insight in the critical success factors of session design
- Expanded your toolbox of facilitation methodologies
- Intake meeting
- Training day 1: Participatory context, practising facilitation skills, role of the facilitator, workshop types
- Training day 2: Arriving, session design, the central question, practising facilitation skills
- Optional: individual assignment with reflective meeting
Lisette Gast has 20 years of experience with designing group sessions and trainings, guiding project teams and facilitating large and small groups in taking decisions. She is experienced in facilitating Future Search, Appreciative Inquiry, Deep Democracy (Lewis method), Open Space and World Café.
- Contact Lisette Gast