Date & Time:
5-6 October 2022, 10.00 – 17.30
The Nutshuis, The Hague
Euro 650 (VAT exempted) for individuals
Euro 750 (VAT exempted) for organizations.
This training of Deep Democracy is meant for everybody who was enthusiastic about Deep Democracy after participating in the level 1 course and who wants to delve deeper and hone their skills further. You learn how you can use Deep Democracy as a facilitator, leader or manager of a group, as a member of the group or even in situations in your private life. You learn how you can express your own interests and can be able to facilitate neutrally. Next to that, we will dedicate ample time for the dynamics below the water line, through role mapping and techniques in step 5, such as throwing arrows, the argument and let’s talk.
Content training course
- Practice the four steps, the check-in and the check-out, soft shoe shuffle
- Apply Deep Democracy as a leader, as someone with a stake and as a member of the group, without formal supervisors or leader roles
- Deepen role theory: recognising dualities, roles and fractal patterns in groups and/or organisations
- Solve dualities and conflicts through Step 5: the technique of throwing arrows, the argument and let’s talk (application of the method in a one-on-one conversation)
- Gain insight in the meta skill neutrality and what to do if you lose it
- If coming with two, second person receives a discount of 15%
- The fee includes a certificate, access to DD learning center and snacks.
- Deep Democracy Level 1 training
- More on Deep Democracy
- Download the flyer
- Read more on continuous learning on the international Deep Democracy website
- For questions, please get in touch with Monique
*Photo by Redd on Unsplash