Do you want to improve mutual understanding and cooperation between colleagues, departments or stakeholders? Are you looking for for effective, interactive methods that enhance better communication and dialogue? Do you feel you could learn much more while working on achieving your goals? Do you believe (self-)reflection is key, but don’t know how to get started? And, – above all – do you want to keep it ‘light’?
Bingo! Then LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® might work for you.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) methodology is developed by the LEGO® group. It stands for ‘Serious Work. Serious Fun’. In a playful way, it generates huge insights into serious issues.
The core of the method:
- Everyone’s perspective is called into play. Everyone hears everyones different angles, and everyone is involved. You’ll work towards a coherent whole.
- The bricks stimulate the imagination and increase problem-solving.
- Through quick cycles: Challenge – Build – Share – Reflect – Repeat, you can investigate many questions and prototype different solutions. LSP generates energy.
For groups with a purpose
LSP can be used for the development of vision and strategy as well as team development. LSP is also suitable for innovation (product development) and ‘complex problem solving’. It is not only a playful, but also a proven and highly effective method. Companies like Google, NASA, Samsung Toyota, and Unilever use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®. The methodology is suitable for anyone who works in groups to achieve a purpose.
Lego Serious Play really helped us to take the angle out of a tricky issue!
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® can help bring more engagement, energy and clarity, in meetings where people tend to ‘lean backwards’. The following questions can benefit from LSP:
- What is our vision of the future and the strategy for the coming years?
- What core values do we want to work with?
- Where are we as a team and where are we going?
- What obstacles do we encounter on our way to our goal?
- How can we solve or address the obstacles?
- How do we improve the relationships between the different departments, stakeholders, parties?
- How do we create more ownership in the workplace?
- What should we do to become stronger as a team?
- What should we do to improve the self-managing ability of our team?
Meetings deliver more results. Particularly in the involvement of people, the difference is large between a normal meeting and an LSP meeting. LSP creates new knowledge, insights and support thanks to the ‘thinking with your hands’ method. Meetings with LSP increase collaboration and team building. Last but not least, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® will deliver meetings with more serious fun!
Do you want to know more?
Contact Anna Kogut:
- Mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +31 623 236 163