In November, some 50 employees and clients of the Directorate for Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology reconvened for a day to reflect on the workings of “Inspiratine” – the naming of the change process for the Directorate. Most important progress was reported in the following areas:
- a vision that outlines a shared ambition and provides clarity and guidance to employees (and clients)
- more social coherence through more informal contacts, mutual respect and trust, personal interest, celebrating successes
- refined roles and responsibilities, with increases flexibility in teams, including back-up, sharing of tasks, modernisation of management roles, flexible work places
- more openness in that there is pro-active exchange of knowledge, smart use of competencies and expertise
- increased external orientation by opening up the organisation to the outer world: open source policy projects, more external consultations.