UNOY, the United Network of Young Peacebuilders, approached Perspectivity to:
- learn how to find common ground related to human security needs and how to achieve ownership and commitment for collective change
- enlarge the repertoire of strategies and activities of young peace builders in their advocacy and lobby work.
Perspectivity delivered a one-week training course on approaches and multi-stakeholder processes to find common ground, like appreciative inquiry interviews, a simulation of a Future Search conference, World Café. Furthermore we build their capacity on project development and proposal writing.
- Awareness that inclusion of different stakeholders is important
- Attitude and behaviour to achieve ownership and common ground for a shared cause
- Experience with different methodologies that support the finding of common ground in a multi-stakeholder setting
- Improved competences in formulating innovative and effective action plans (project development) on peace building in a collective way
More info: Elien Rogaar