Article A: Participant Cancellations
- Cancellations received up to two weeks prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations received two weeks or less prior to the class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, you may apply 50% of your payment toward a future Perspectivity training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- No-shows: Please note that if you do not cancel and don’t show up, you are responsible for full payment and you will not receive a voucher.
Article B: Cancellation by Perspectivity
- Perspectivity reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, facilities, equipment or illness.
- A full or partial refund (depending on the part of the training that has been cancelled) will be provided.
- Perspectivity will aim to provide a new opportunity for a similar training or session at a later date or try to schedule an alternative session.
- Perspectivity is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, lost opportunities, revenues, or other scheduled activities.